[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The competition is public and can be followed full-time (online) on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It is voluntary, promotional and educational!
It involves all interested members of the Board Musicarenje.net,
either as contestants by sending certain flies.Exceptions to this right:
- Due to the regularity of the competition, all new forum members who are registered to the forum after
01. januar 2017. - can not participate !
- Members Administration (admins and moderators) will not take part in this competition in the form
of sending their creations!
The duration of the competition:
Registration for the competition:(On forum or FB chat Musicarenje Net)3.dec.-20.dec.2016.
The time interval for sending your creation is ...
9.january - 22. january 2017(23 h)
The time interval for score is...january 23. - 25.01.2017
Some of the most important criteria that we recommend during the fly tying, but also in the voting are:- Proportions
- Strength and technical aspects
- The suitability of selected materials
- The similarity of the original insect (fish, shrimps or other fish bites)
- General impressionSending photos and upload:
Upload your photos of the flies into the forum category
International Internet Fly Tying Competition "2017", using the NEW TOPIC!
Open a new thread (titled by your name and nickname)
with photos of the flies and the list of materials used for each competitive fly!
The photo is the only judging material available to the "jury" of this forum.
Therefore, it must meet some basic criteria:
- A contestant may submit up to three flies in various categories
(Example: one dry, one wet or nymph, and one strimer, or all three from one of the categories)
Because of judging the entire work from the maximum of three flies, there is a possibility for
competitors to decide whether the all flies come from one
categoriy or in all three categories with single fly... (if the competitor thinks that his work is
the best in a category of dry, he can upload all three dry flies - the same is for nymphs or streamers!
- Photos should be made with photo camera ...
- Size of the photo must be 800 x 600
- Photos can not have decorative frames or signatures on them, or
visible traces of some special effects from a program like Photoshop.
- The number of photos is at least 2/3 by one fly and by one post(one photo from the top,
one from under, and a pair of sides)!
- Tempo of sending photos can choose a competitor. He don't have to
put all photos for the contest at once, or in one day.
- It is recommended that photos of competitive flies are not previously
published on this site, or other sites, forums, magazines ...
- The organizer has the right (in case of various irregularities) to ask the author
for more proofs of authenticity of flies and photos!
- Copyright owners are autors of the flies and photos, and the organizer will use
them outside of this forum, site and pages on Facebook, without the permission of the autor.
So, once again .... All the work of the fly tyer will be judged. We want to avoid favoring one category (eg dry).
In this competition will be awarded three best competitors
which will select the jury, plus one consolation prize by voting members of the forum.
Sponsors and friends of our web link saved for this traditional competition FT great commodity
prizes, while administration web site change prestigious diploma for the (3) winner.
P.S.The cost to send (commodity) awards go to the expense of winners and not the administration forum.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
admin team[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]